what's on my mind

Am I the only one that has a perpetual to-do list?  Let's see, what does the list look like today (okay not all this needs to be done today, just eventually)?

  1. take Marty to the doctor
  2. get bids to pour a circle driveway
  3. landscape the front of house
  4. find/make a welcome post for the front door
  5. clean out freezer in garage
  6. organize garage
  7. get toilet paper out of attic
  8. clean out my closet
  9. clean my bathroom
  10. install new fan in my bathroom
  11. clean out closet in perspective room
  12. call my sister (I totally missed her birthday)
  13. organize kitchen cabinets
  14. finish Christ picture in dining room
  15. stain back deck
  16. buy patio furniture
  17. finish my cross-stitch
  18. vacuum rug in family room
  19. key in all my seasonal strategies at work
  20. call Todd to find carpet remnant for stairs
  21. buy hammock chairs for lower deck
  22. paint game room
  23. organize craft closet
  24. finish block letters
  25. get bids to finish Jessica's bathroom
  26. grocery shop
  27. replace all batteries in smoke detectors
  28. wait, buy batteries for smoke detectors
  29. plan sharing time for the rest of March
  30. have a GNO
  31. finish my book from my mentor
  32. sleep
This list is in no particular order of importance, nor is is complete.  This is just what's on my mind this morning.  I'm sure there are more pressing things to do, but this sums it up for now.  I think I better print this and post it somewhere to start crossing things off.

1 comments:

Familia Morales said...

That's a really long list! Checking things off is always nice. And if sleep is last on your list, then there's no way it's in order of importance. ;)