T'was the night before Christmas

And all through the house, new matching monogrammed jammies were a hit with everyone but my spouse.

Aren't they cute? (excuse the red eyes  This is as good as it's going to get tonight)  Santa's got work to do.















Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

4 comments:

Familia Morales said...

Love Love LOVE it! Especially the look on Marty's face. Priceless!

Teeples Family said...

I love the Pj's. Marty looks pretty excited; but what a great guy to endure the picture with you girls in pink!

I loved the post about the marathon and your Las Vegas trip. What a great accompishment for Marty and for you to cheer him on so well! I hope to see a motorcycle riding picture soon!

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!

Nicole said...

How fun! Marty's picture is hilarious. What a good sport. =)

Alicia said...

So cute!